As I mentioned in a post from March(!), I have been delinquent to my blogging community over the past few months, as I’ve neglected offering thanks where thanks is due. Therefore, I’ve composed this “Big Thanks” series of posts to express my gratitude for the awards bestowed upon me by my fellow bloggers (and to share the love). I find it important to honor the spirit of these award with a post, and by sharing the good fortune with other bloggers whose words deserve to be discovered.
Now, I have to share 7 things about myself, and select 15 new nominees. I am a little overwhelmed by the 15 thing, so I’m paring it down to 10. First, here’s the sharing part:
- I am a happily married father of one. Yes, just one. Don’t ask me if he’s my “only.”
- I should exercise more.
- I’ve been on a wheat-free diet for two months now. Tough, but good.
- I actually enjoy mowing my lawn.
- I am (secretly?) addicted to my iPad.
- I am working on being less irritable.
- I’m focused on short story writing now.
And my five nominees are:
I hope you can check out these blogs. They each serve up inspiration, or laughter, or thoughtfulness. I appreciate them all for putting their words on the screen and sharing with us all. Thanks and best wishes.